TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Return International Flights - Johannesburg/Cairo
• Return Domestic Flights within Egypt – Cairo/Hurghada/ Cairo
• All scheduled transfers
• 7 Nights’ Accommodation on luxurious Liveaboard Safari
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• All tea, coffee, bottled water, soft drinks & snacks
• Unlimited Diving
• Hire of 12L Aluminium Tanks & Weights
• Marine Park Fee
• Day use hotel room
Please note the following:
• Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases and exchange rate fluctuations
• The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles
• The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible)
Day 1: Friday, 19 July
Check in at 18h00 at Johannesburg International airport for flight to Cairo. Flight departs Johannesburg at 21h45. Flying time is approximately 8 hours. Dinner and breakfast is served on board the plane.
Day 2: Saturday, 20 July
Arrive in Cairo airport at 05h40, met and assisted through customs and transfer to catch flight to Hurghada. Met at Hurghada airport on arrival and transferred directly to the Liveaboard. Check into Liveaboard and once they have received clearance from Port Control the Liveaboard will commence the diving safari. Start your trip with a check dive and a later afternoon dive on the first day.
Day 2 – 8: Saturday, 20 July – Friday, 26 July
7 Nights on board a premium class luxury Liveaboard. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served daily and tea, coffee, soft drinks and bottled water are freely available on board.
Unlimited diving on only the best dive sites in and around Ras Mohammed National Park. Also including the famous Thistlegorm, Sha’ab Abu Nuhas and Gubal wrecks.
Dive the famous Dahab dive sites from the luxury of a Liveaboard including Blue Hole, Canyon and the remote Gabr el Bint – incredibly rich marine life.
Day 8: Friday, 26 July
After two morning dives, return to port where you can “outgas” and dry out your equipment. Overnight on the Liveaboard.
Day 9: Saturday, 27 July
After breakfast, check out of Liveaboard and transfer to the airport for your flight to Cairo. On arrival, transfer to your day use hotel room and spend day at leisure.
(Optional Cairo Day Tour)
Transfer late evening to the airport for your flight to Johannesburg departing at 23h00.
Day 10: Sunday, 28 July
Arrive in Johannesburg at 07h05.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Contact Dean on 031 332 5820 or email@example.com
Non-Refundable Deposit of R5000 per person is required to secure your booking.
UNDERWATER WORLD ADVENTURES
BRANCH: Beach Branch
BRANCH CODE: 220126
ACCOUNT #: 6211 831 7686
BENEFICIARY REF: [YOUR NAME] NORTHERN 2013
Email proof-of-payment to firstname.lastname@example.org